LEMOYNE — PennDOT will close sections of Interstate 83 Saturday evening into Sunday morning while it removes the temporary bridge over I-83 south in Lemoyne.
Mechanicsburg Business News
NEW CUMBERLAND — Some of Cumberland County's transportation infrastructure has seen its fair share of wear-and-tear.
MONROE TWP. — Speranza Animal Rescue’s latest rescue is now out of the woods thanks to donations from area residents and help from a Maryland veterinary neurologist.
Owner Janine Guido and rescue volunteers did not know exactly
The average U.S. household has a long way to go to recover the wealth it lost to the Great Recession, a report by the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis concluded Thursday.
The stock market rose Thursday after a pair of lackluster economic reports raised expectations that the Federal Reserve will continue to boost the economy with its stimulus program.
They might start calling it the McDiet.
McDonald Corp.'s CEO Don Thompson revealed at an analyst conference this week that he shed about 20 pounds in the past year by getting his "butt up" and "working out again." But he said he
Giant Food Stores said it removed from sale several varieties of Lightlife Food's Veggie Burgers due to undeclared milk on the ingredient label.
CARLISLE — Companies are showing interest in Carlisle's former industrial sites even as debris is still being cleared.
Two hotels are “at the table” for a spot at the former International Automotive Components site, said Perry
- Sales of bank-owned homes hit 5-year low in 1Q
- USDA: Unapproved modified wheat in Oregon field
- Rite Aid to offer free skin cancer screening
- Poor road conditions costing Pa. drivers $1,600 annually
- Poor road conditions costing Harrisburg region drivers $1,600 annually
- Furloughs could affect safety at Carlisle Barracks
- District hosts 2nd annual Celebrate CV! festival
- Nasdaq paying $10M to settle Facebook disruption
- Buffett's Berkshire buying NV Energy for $5.6B
- Exxon rejects gay-discrimination ban
- Stocks fall; Dow average pulls back from a record
- Air quality alert issued for Cumberland County Thursday
- Dow Jones average pulls back from latest record
- Ag Department: Raw milk purchased from Franklin County farm should be discarded
- Carlisle Borough sets timeline implementing retail study recommendations
- Carlisle considers letting food trucks roll
- Unemployment rates fall in nearly all US cities
- China's Shuanghui in $4.7B deal for Smithfield
- Stocks fall in early trading on Wall Street
- Exxon holders to vote on gay discrimination ban
- US banks report record earnings of $40.3B for Q1
- Stocks open lower on Wall Street
- EU eases pace of austerity to help economy
- Service Corp. to buy Stewart for more than $1B
Page 1 of 571